Aero Parts CNC Machining Plastic Injection Japan Technology
2f prototypes Application 1. Digital & Telecommunication products:Computer,PC,mobile phone,cell phone, MP3, MP4, DVD, VCD, CD, DV, digital camera,fax machine,key board,mouse,numerator ect. 2. Vehicle products:Automobile parts: Motorcycle parts, car decorations of outter and inner side,auto...Send Inquiry
2f prototypes Application
1. Digital & Telecommunication products:Computer,PC,mobile phone,cell phone,
MP3, MP4, DVD, VCD, CD, DV, digital camera,fax machine,key board,mouse,numerator ect.
2. Vehicle products:Automobile parts: Motorcycle parts,
car decorations of outter and inner side,auto video case ect.
3 .House appliance:air conditioner,LCD TV,fridge,speaker,
vacuum cleaner,electric fan,coffee pot,electric rice cookers and so on.
4. Medical equipment:ultrasonic machine,X ray machine,Hemodialysis instrument,
So how does the mold make it?
The following is a brief introduction to the modern mold production process.
(1) ESI Earlier Supplier Involvement early supplier involvement): this stage is mainly between the customer and the supplier of the product design and mold development techniques, the main purpose is to make clear to the supplier intention and the precision design of product designers, but also allow designers to better understand the ability of mold products the production process, product performance, so as to make the design more reasonable.
2) price (Quotation): mold price, die life and turnover process, machine and mold delivery tonnage requirements. (more detailed quotations should include information on the size and weight of the product, the size and weight of the mold, etc.).
3) Order (Purchase Order): customer order, payment of deposit, and acceptance of supplier's order.
4) Production Planning and Schedule Arrangement: we need to reply to the customer for the specific date of delivery of the mould.
5) mold design (Design): the possible design software is Pro/Engineer, UG, Solidworks, AutoCAD, CATIA and so on
6) purchasing materials
7) mold processing (Machining): the processes involved include vehicles, gongs (milling), heat treatment, grinding, computer gong (CNC), electric spark (EDM), line cutting (WEDM), coordinate grinding (JIG GRINGING), laser lettering, polishing and so on.
8) die assembly (Assembly)
9) mold test die (Trial Run)
10) sample assessment report (SER)
11) sample assessment report (SER Approval)
Tel: +86 0755-23078283 Skype:sophia778899