Alunimium Cnc Parts Anodised In Various Colors
Our products: 1. Materials: aluminium 6060,6061,7075,5083 etc. 2. Machining equipment: 3/4/5-axis CNC milling, CNC Turning, dilling etc. 3. Finished: Sand blasting, zinc/nickel/ chrome plated, Trivalent Chromium / Alodine, anodize, powder coating 4. Specifications: Machined according to...Send Inquiry
1. Materials: aluminium 6060,6061,7075,5083 etc.
2. Machining equipment: 3/4/5-axis CNC milling, CNC Turning, dilling etc.
3. Finished: Sand blasting, zinc/nickel/ chrome plated, Trivalent Chromium / Alodine,
anodize, powder coating
4. Specifications: Machined according to client's drawing, the largest maching range is 2000mm ×1800mm × 900mm
5. Precision: 0.02mm
6. Certification: ISO 9001
7. Drawing format: CAD / PDF/ DWG/ IGS/ STEP, etc.
8. Packing details:
A. Neutral packing (neutral plastic bag/ foam paper+ neutral carton)
B. Customized packing ( with logo or barcode according to your requirement)
9. Field: Precise medical devices, Industry automation, mechanical manufacturing etc.
The difference between anodic oxidation and conductive oxidation.
1) the anodic oxidation is carried out in the case of high voltage, which is an electrochemical reaction process;And conductive oxidation (also known as chemical oxidation) does not require electricity, it just needs to be soaked in the potion, it is a pure chemical reaction.
2) anodic oxidation takes a long time, often taking tens of minutes, while conducting oxidation takes only a few seconds.
3) the anodized film has several microns to dozens of microns and is hard to wear.The conductive oxidation film is only 0.01-0.15 micron. The wear resistance is not very good, but it can both conduct electricity and resist atmospheric corrosion, which is its advantage.
4) the oxide film is inherently non-conductive, but because the film produced by conductive oxidation is very thin, it is conductive.
So-called aluminum anodic oxidation is a kind of electrolytic oxidation process, in this process, the surface of the aluminum and aluminum alloy usually translates into a layer of oxide film, the layer of oxide film has the function of the protective, decorative and some other features.The anodic oxidation of aluminum from this definition includes only the process of producing anodic oxide film.
A metal or alloy plate is used as an anode and an electrolytic method is used to form oxide films on the surface.The metal oxide film changes the surface state and properties, such as surface shading, improving corrosion resistance, enhancing wear resistance and hardness, protecting the metal surface and so on.For example, anodizing aluminum and its alloys in the corresponding electrolyte (such as sulfuric acid, chromic acid, oxalic acid, etc.) as anodes, and electrolysis under certain conditions and external currents.Anodic aluminum or its alloy oxidation, on the surface formed alumina thin layer, its thickness is 5 ~ 30 microns, hard anodic oxide film can reach 25 ~ 150 microns.After anodic oxidation of aluminum or its alloy and improve its hardness and wear resistance, can reach 250 ~ 500 kg per square millimeter, good heat resistance, hard anodic oxidation film melting point as high as 2320 k, excellent insulation, resistance to breakdown voltage of 2000 v, to enhance the corrosion resistance, hitches in omega = 0.03 NaCl salt fog corrosion thousands of hours.The thin layer of oxide film has a large number of micropores, which can absorb various lubricants, suitable for making engine cylinder or other wear-resisting parts.The film microporous adsorption capacity can be tinted into various beautiful and colorful colors.Non-ferrous metal or its alloy (such as aluminum, magnesium and its alloys, etc.) can be anodic oxidation treatment, this method is widely used in mechanical parts, aircraft parts, precision instruments and radio equipment, household goods and building decoration, etc.
In general are made with aluminum or aluminum alloy as anode and cathode lead plate is selected, the aluminum and lead plate in the aqueous solution, there are sulfuric acid, oxalic acid, chromic acid, etc., electrolysis, make the surface of the aluminum and lead plate forming an oxide film.The most widely used of these acids is anodizing with sulfuric acid.