Automotive Headlamp Shell Prototypes
1. Receiving the drawing file --1. The customer needs to provide the 3D drawing files, such as STP and PRT, etc.Pro/E, UG commonly used drawing software can convert format;2.JPG or Office format process documentation, with better effect picture;3.CDR, AI and other format vector drawing files are...Send Inquiry
1. Receiving the drawing file --1. The customer needs to provide the 3D drawing files, such as STP and PRT, etc.Pro/E, UG commonly used drawing software can convert format;2.JPG or Office format process documentation, with better effect picture;3.CDR, AI and other format vector drawing files are used for the production of film.If you make a structural panel, it is best to provide a BOM list, which can quickly identify the parts to be made to prevent leakage or do more.
2. Audited the drawing file -- the client sent a comprehensive and detailed examination to see whether the 3D graph has interference, broken surface, missing parts and so on;2. Check the process description and confirm the feasibility analysis of each process;3. Check the BOM table, whether the quantity is clear and whether the product parts are missing.4. Check the vector drawing file and check whether the proportion of the drawing file is correct;5. Estimate the production cost and delivery date according to the documents provided by the customer;
3. Business negotiation --1. Confirm the file name and file update time with the designer or project leader;2. Analyze customer's desired effect according to professional experience, and assist customers to solve problems;3. Process feasibility analysis, and the difference of the final realization;4. Confirm the product quotation, delivery time, place and delivery method, and prepare the contract for the production of the hand board to be confirmed by the customer in writing.
4. Split drawing file --1. Review the integrity of 3D drawing files;2. According to the production process, CNC carving and milling habit.Ensure that the appearance of the product is not affected.
5. CNC programming --1. Write CNC carving path according to the machining method;2. Reserve raw materials according to product process;3. Set cutting tool type and processing speed according to material characteristics;4. Write CNC carving and milling speed according to the equipment performance.
6. Material preparation --1. According to the process instructions provided by the customer and the preparation materials of BOM;2. According to the material size of the coding engineer.
7.CNC machining --1. Transfer the data of the programming engineer to the CNC machining center;2. According to the program, select the corresponding cutter and cut and milling.
8. First check --1. Return the processed parts to the programmer to make sure the quantity is accurate;2. Measure each processed product with caliper to ensure that it is within the tolerance range with the customer's drawing file;3. Check whether the parts material is consistent with the customer's POM;
9. The coarse assembly - due to CNC machining there is birth defects, structure Angle is not fully in place, almost so carved milling the workpiece is carved by hand with specific tools, and then adjust the assembly relations.The link must respect engineers design drawings, or are difficult to test design to coordinate and cooperate with the existing problems and cause panel assembly is very good, mold injection molding products can't assembly.As a careful hand craftsman, if the design itself is found to interfere, it is necessary to mark the feedback to the designer in order to improve;
10. Polishing -- the product surface of CNC machining will have a knife mark, and the appearance of each hand plate needs to be polished by hand.And this process is very intuitive to show a prototypes quality of the superior or inferior.1. Choose sand paper and polishing wax with different characteristics according to product type and material;2. Carefully check the 3D drawing file, analyze the appearance of the product, and accurately reflect the corners, lines, gaps and so on.3. The parts that need electroplating on the surface must be polished by hand to reflect the effect of the mirror after plating.
10.Shipping by various methods: