Customed CNC Machining Medical Device Parts
Realize your creativity by heart! Provide high quality model for you! You are the product and the industrial designer, hope your idea can get the perfect display? You are the product designer of the company. We hope that your product design can be perfectly displayed to the customer and get the...Send Inquiry
Realize your creativity by heart!
Provide high quality model for you!
You are the product and the industrial designer, hope your idea can get the perfect display?
You are the product designer of the company. We hope that your product design can be perfectly displayed to the customer and get the approval and order from the customer.
Your product has been confirmed to be produced, and we want to do the final structure verification before the mold opening, so as to reduce the open mode risk.
You are a do-it-yourself enthusiast, and you want to make your own strange ideas into physical objects?
We can satisfy all your requirements and let us help you realize your ideas.
Advantages of the company.
- rich experience: rich and mature prototypes production experience, technical guarantee.
- complete set: complete processing equipment and strict assessment of suppliers, post-processing one-stop solution.
- regular quality: professional technology and service ensure strict delivery and perfect quality.
- perfect service: 7X24H uninterrupted service, select excellent blog, let you rest assured.
Iii. Service commitment.
- excellent quality
- quick delivery
- design drawings are completely confidential.
- delivery within 3 days
All kinds of hand plate model making process introduction.
1) CNC quick prototypes (hardware, plastic prototype) :
The CNC hand plate model is a traditional way to remove the excess material of the blank pieces to obtain the desired prototype.From a technical point of view, is the integrated computer aided design (CAD) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), computer numerical control (CNC), and other advanced technology, the computer consisting of 3 d model on CNC CNC machining center by the whole piece of material mining and become a kind of machining method.In the handicraft industry,CNC machining is generally aimed at the shell structure and solid appearance board of some larger workpieces, as well as some structural parts for functional testing.It has a wide range of processing materials, and the properties of the materials used are similar to that of the injection plastic materials used in bulk production.
Production process of CNC prototypes model: accept the drawing, write knife road, transfer knife road to CNC machining center, machine automatic processing, manual post-processing (polishing, painting, printing, etc.).
2) vacuum injection mold (silicone compound) hand plate:
Using the original sample, the silicone mold was made in the vacuum state, and the PU material was used in the vacuum state to make the casting, so as to clone the duplicated parts that were the same as the original sample.Due to the fast speed and low cost, this technology greatly reduces the development cost, cycle and risk of the product.
3) SLA laser rapid prototyping:
Rapid prototyping technology is developed on the basis of modern CAD/CAM technology, laser technology, computer numerical control technology, precision servo drive technology and new material technology.Different kinds of rapid prototyping systems have different forming principles and system characteristics due to different forming materials.However, the basic principle is the same, that is, "layered manufacturing, layer by layer", similar to the mathematical integration process.Figuratively speaking, a rapid prototyping system is like a stereo printer.
Why make a prototype ?
Why do you want to make a hand plate in industrial design?What are the advantages of making a prototype?
1, usually just r&d or design finished products are handmade mould needs to be done, hand is the first step to verify the product feasibility, is to find design defect and insufficiency, the defects of products the most direct and effective way, thus to targeted improvement of defect, until can't find less than standard sample from an individual.At this point, it is usually necessary to conduct a small trial production to find out that the batch is not enough to improve.
2. The product design is generally not perfect, and can not even be used, and the direct production will be scrapped once it is defective, which will greatly waste manpower and material resources and time.However, the hand plate is generally a small sample with short production cycle and low loss of manpower and material resources. It quickly finds out the shortcomings of the product design and then improves it, providing sufficient basis for the product design.