Different Color SlA SlS Rapid Prototyping , Customed 3D Printing Services
SLA 3D Printing Rapid Prototype Material ： ABS, PMMA, PC, PA6, POM Machining Method ： 3D Printing Surface Treatment : Matted, glossy, polished or as per required Size: As per customers' 3D drawing Color: Solid Color And Tranparent Shape： Customized Drawing: PDF & 3D format Inspection:...Send Inquiry
SLA 3D Printing Rapid Prototype
Material ： ABS, PMMA, PC, PA6, POM
Machining Method ： 3D Printing
Surface Treatment : Matted, glossy, polished or as per required
Size: As per customers' 3D drawing
Color: Solid Color And Tranparent
Drawing: PDF & 3D format
Inspection: 100% QC steps inspect before shipment
Certification: ISO 9001:2008
Min.Order Quantity： 1 Piece
Lead time : 7-15 around working days
Packing： Carton box,wooden case or as specified
Payment Terms : TT, pay pal, LC，other available terms
What is 3D Printing?
3D printing is the process of converting your digital designs into solid three-dimensional objects. This idea might seem novel to some but it was actually developed in the late nineteenth century and has been widely used for prototyping in several industries. Although what has changed is that this technology has finally opened up to the consumer market and is no longer restricted to manufacturing industries.
The Future Of (3D) Printing:
3D printing is a disruptive technology having the potential to transform multiple aspects of several industries. The possibilities of 3D printing are limitless. The innovation 3D printing can spur in engineering, healthcare, architecture, construction, consumer electronics, and space research are mind-boggling.
It is true that 3D printing can be adversely employed to create weapons in bulk or can even be used to forge high value art and jewelry. One way to contain illegal usage is to make a manufacturing license mandatory for those buying 3D printers. But then, there are several regulations in place for anti-piracy too.
2f prototypes is one of Chinese largest prototyping manufacturer with 20 CNC machines and can make both plastic and metal parts, our services including CNC, SLA, SLS, Vacuum casting and tooling.
1.CNC machining plastic and metal rapid prototyping
2.SLA/SLS plastic rapid prototypes
3.Vacuum casting （Silicone mould）
6.Sheet metal fabricating
WHY CHOOSE US ?
1. Professional factory with 15 years' experience for OEM customized parts
2. Skillful processing engineer to shorten processing time and lower cost
3. Manufacturering high precision (0.005mm) CNC turning parts, CNC milling, grinding parts, etc.
4. Complete and advanced inspection equipment
5. Full inspection for all dimensions of a part, 100% inspection of all parts on critical dimensions
6. Continually upgrading and advancing our equipment to remain compeitive
7. MOQ: 1 piece
8. Price & quality control advantage as factory
1. Are you a factory or a trading company?
A: We are a factory which has been specialized in cnc turning machining, milling machining, wire cutting, etc. for more than 15 years.
2. Where is your factory and how can I visit it?
A: Our factory is located in ShenZhen city of Guangdong Province (south of China), and you can get more detailed information by browsing our website: www.2fprototypes.com
3. How is the warranty of the products quality control?
A: We hold the tightend quality controlling from the very begining to the end and aim at 100% error free. We do 100% inspection on critical dimensions, and inspection report is available (First Article Report, Routing Inspection Report, Final Inspection Report).
4. How to get an accurate quotation?
A: If you are interested in our parts, please provide us with below information:
1) Drawings, photos or samples of the part
2) Detailed sizes of the part
3) Material of the part
4) Surface treatment of the part
5) Purchasing quantity