Industrial Cnc Milling Machine Parts
industrial cnc milling machine parts Cnc milling machining is one of the most common machining methods in nc machining, which is widely used in the fields of mechanical equipment manufacturing and mould processing.It based on the ordinary milling, and combining with the characteristics of nc...Send Inquiry
industrial cnc milling machine parts
Cnc milling machining is one of the most common machining methods in nc machining, which is widely used in the fields of mechanical equipment manufacturing and mould processing.It based on the ordinary milling, and combining with the characteristics of nc machine tools, not only can finish the whole content of ordinary milling, but also can accomplish common milling difficult, set to machining process.CNC milling equipment mainly has CNC milling machine and machining center, the parts can be planar contour milling, surface contour milling, drilling, expanding, heave, and boring, her thread processing and processing, etc.
The nc lathe can carry out the machining of complex rotary body shape.Milling is to fix the blank, use the milling cutter with high speed to move the knife on the blank, and cut out the shape and characteristics needed.Traditional milling is used to milling contour and groove.Nc milling machine can process complex shapes and features.Milling and boring machining center can be used for three axes or multi-axis milling and boring processing, for processing, mold, inspection tools, placenta, thin wall complex curved surface, artificial prosthesis, blade and so on.The advantages and key functions of nc milling machine should be given full play when selecting nc milling.
A common metal cold machining method is different from the turning of the cutting tool in the milling process. The tool is rotated at high speed under the spindle drive, while the workpiece is in a relatively static position.
The difference between turning and milling:
The lathe is used to process the parts of the rotary body, and the parts are clamped on the spindle of the machine tool through the three grip chuck, and then rotate at high speed, and then use the lathe tool to follow the bus of the rotary body and cut out the product appearance.The lathe also can carry on the inner hole, thread, bite flower and so on processing, the latter two are low speed processing.
(1) curve profile on the workpiece, straight line, arc, thread or spiral curve, especially the curve contour of non-circular curve and list curve given by mathematical expression.
(2) the space curve or surface of the mathematical model has been given.
(3) although the shape is simple, it has a variety of sizes and difficult to detect.
(4) it is difficult to observe, control and detect the inner cavity and the inside of the box, etc.
(5) a hole or plane with strict dimensions.
(6) a simple surface or shape that can be processed in a clip.
(7) cnc milling can effectively improve productivity and reduce labor intensity.
2fprototypes Advantage :
1. 15 years experience in prototype and tooling manufacture
2. Own two factories: metal factory & plastic factory
3. Services: CNC/SLA/SLS/Vacuum Casting/Tooling
4. Professional and various finish treatments
5.ISO 9001:2015 &ISO/TS16949 passed
Our certification passed:
1. Materials: black & white POM, etc.
2. Machining equipment: 3/4/5-axis CNC milling, CNC Turning, dilling etc.
3. Finished: Sand blasting, zinc/nickel/ chrome plated, Trivalent Chromium / Alodine,
anodize, powder coating
4. Specifications: Machined according to client's drawing, the largest maching range is 2000mm ×1800mm × 900mm
5. Precision: 0.02mm
6. Certification: ISO 9001
7. Drawing format: CAD / PDF/ DWG/ IGS/ STEP, etc.
8. Packing details:
A. Neutral packing (neutral plastic bag/ foam paper+ neutral carton)
B. Customized packing ( with logo or barcode according to your requirement)
9. Field: Precise medical devices, Industry automation, mechanical manufacturing etc.