Parts Prototypes CNC Machine Process PA+GF30%
Parts prototypes Material ： PA+GF30% Machining Method ： CNC Machining Surface treatment : as machine Min.Order Quantity：1 Piece Lead time :7-15 around working days Payment Terms : TT, pay pal, LC，other available terms Delivery way : DHL/UPS/Air freight/Sea around 3-15days arrived Enhanced nylon...Send Inquiry
Material ： PA+GF30%
Machining Method ： CNC Machining
Surface treatment : as machine
Min.Order Quantity：1 Piece
Lead time :7-15 around working days
Payment Terms : TT, pay pal, LC，other available terms
Delivery way : DHL/UPS/Air freight/Sea around 3-15days arrived
Enhanced nylon 66 introduction:
With excellent abrasion resistance, heat resistance and electric properties, high mechanical strength, self-extinguishing, good dimensional stability, widely used in automotive industry products, textile products, pump impeller and the level of precision engineering components.
1. Gfr-nylon adds a certain amount of glass fiber to the nylon resin for enhanced plastic (fr-pa).By coating is can be divided into the long glass fiber reinforced nylon (fiber length and plastic particles, generally about 10 mm) and by mixing with chopped fiber, or continuous fiber import twin-screw extruder continuous shear mixing refining of short glass fiber reinforced nylon (glass fiber length is about 0.2 ~ 0.7 mm).
2. Nylon belongs to polyamide, which has the amino group on its main chain.The amino group is polar and is attracted to each other because of the hydrogen bond.So nylon is easy to crystallize and can be made into very strong fibers.Polyamide is a ductile keratoid translucent or milky crystalline resin. It is often made into cylindrical granules. The molecular weight of polyamide used for plastic is 15,000-20,000.
3. With the addition of 30% glass fiber in PA, the mechanical properties, dimensional stability, heat resistance and aging resistance of PA are significantly improved, and the fatigue strength is 2.5 times that of the non-enhanced.
4. Use reinforced material to improve the performance of nylon with glass fiber reinforced material, asbestos fiber, carbon fiber, titanium, etc., which is given priority to with glass fiber, improve the heat resistance of nylon, dimensional stability, rigidity, mechanical properties (tensile strength and bending strength), especially mechanical properties increase significantly, become a high performance engineering plastics.Fiberglass reinforced nylon has long fiber reinforced and short fiber reinforced nylon.
At the beginning of the 20th century, it was considered inconceivable that the corporate world would engage in gay scientific research.In 1926, dupont, the nation's largest industrial company, was interested in basic science and advised the company to conduct basic research on the discovery of new scientific facts.In 1927 the company decided to pay $250, 000 a year for research costs and began hiring chemical researchers.
In 1928, America's largest chemical industry company ─ ─ the dupont company established the basis of chemical research institute, who is 32 card glocer Dr Became head of the BIOS.He is mainly engaged in the research of polymerization.He first studied the condensation polymerization of the two functional groups, through the esterification and condensation of diglycol and dicarboxylic acid, as well as polyester with high molecular weight.In less than two years time, carothers in the preparation of linear polymer polyester in particular, important progress has been made, to increase the relative molecular mass of polymer to 10 ~ 25, 000, 000, he called the 000 polymer relative molecular mass is higher than 10 polymer (Superpolymer).
Plastic and traditional materials are different, the pace of technological progress is faster, and new technologies, new materials and new processes that appear constantly make plastic tubes more and more prominent in the traditional materials.Plastic pipe material, in comparison with the traditional metal and cement pipe with light weight, generally only 1/6-1/10 of metal pipe, have good corrosion resistance, impact resistance and tensile strength of the plastic tube surface is larger than that of cast iron pipe is smooth, small friction coefficient, fluid resistance small, can reduce energy consumption of water by more than 5%, good comprehensive energy saving, manufacturing and a 75% reduction in energy consumption, convenient transportation, simple installation, the service life of 30 to 50 years.Polyethylene pipe is developing rapidly in all countries of the world, and the developed countries have an absolute advantage in the application of polyethylene pipe in the field of water supply and gas.The polyethylene pipe is not only used to replace the traditional steel tube, cast iron pipe, but also in place of PVC pipe, the reason is the innovation of polyethylene pipe technology.On the one hand, material has made great progress. Through the improvement of polyethylene polymerization process, the strength of the special materials for PE pipe has almost doubled.Application technology has a new development on the other hand, such as no excavation trench, directional drilling methods of polyethylene pipe laid technology give full play to the superiority of the polyethylene pipe, make the traditional pipe is suitable for the occasion of this way there is no ability to compete.Still has a lot of new materials, new technologies are studying, or have developed is to try to test, to be sure, the next 10 years of plastic pipe technology progress will lead to more rapid development of plastic piping, more widely.
Three dimensional QC inspection by as below machine:
2f Prototypes is one of most experienced prototype manufacturers .located in Shenzhen ,China .we specialized in rapid prototyping by CNC,SLA,SLS and Vacumm casting and plastic injection molding.
1. 15 years experience in prototype and tooling manufacture
2. Own two factories: metal factory & plastic factory
3. Services: CNC/SLA/SLS/Vacuum Casting/Tooling
4. Professional and various finish treatments
5. Best price and good service
6. Quote quickly and project completed effectively
7.ISO 9001:2015 &ISO/TS16949 passed
Express as :