The Cheapest Home Appliance Electric Kettle Rapid Prototype
Electric kettle is a nomal appliance in our life,I also have one in my house. material details: procedures: 1.CNC machining: the cutting tool on the CNC machining, according to the path set by the program, carries on the movement on the material, removes the excess part of the material, thus...Send Inquiry
Electric kettle is a nomal appliance in our life,I also have one in my house.
The cheapest home appliance electric kettle rapid prototype
260X 140X 80 MM
· ABS, Similar ABS
· Wood, Bakelite
· Aluminum alloy(6061T,5052)
· Brass, Copper
· Stainless Steel (304,316)
· PE, PA(Nylon)
· CNC Plastic/Metal Prototype Machining
· SLA/SLS/DMLS/SLM 3D Printing
· Vacuum Casting & Urethane Casting
· Sheet Metal machining
· Stamping/bending/laser cutting machining
· Fixture Machining
· Rapid Injection Molding & Die Casting
· Silk screen
· Water Transfer
· Laser Cutting ,Leather Covering Texture
· UV Painting
· We can do 500 hours a day for CNC machining center
· 300 hours a day for laser cutting&bending
· 150 hours a day for sheet metal stamping center
· 24 hours a day for customer services
1.CNC machining: the cutting tool on the CNC machining, according to the path set by the program, carries on the movement on the material, removes the excess part of the material, thus obtains the prototype of the hand plate model.
2.Manual processing: samples of the above three methods are sampled and polished and assembled.The procedure is to assemble all parts into a finished product.
3. Spray oil: the sample of the prototypes that has been made is sprayed on the customer's request.
UV: spray a layer of transparent oil on the surface of the product and dry it with ultraviolet light to make the product brighter, like a protective layer.
We have only one faith: to do things conscientiously, to be honest to our clients all the time.No matter the size of the order, no matter how close the customer is.As long as the customer has the requirementsand need our helps, we will try our best to overcome any difficulties!This is our commitment, and we have been doing it!!